Make sure that your business is getting the most out of the devices that millions already own by using mobile apps for expanding your consumer base, marketing, accessing customers offline, and social media integration. If you look around when you are driving, most people are looking at their phones; people look at their phones so much they don't even watch the road! Obviously, mobile apps are the next powerful marketing tool for businesses. Here are six good reasons why mobile apps are great for business.
1. Give customers a great mobile experience. Websites suck on mobile devices, but apps offer an intuitive user experience that is fast, easy and works offline.
2. Do things that websites can't. Mobile apps can take advantage of the increasingly powerful mobile hardware by giving customers GPS directions to your business, take pictures and video, and scan QR codes for discounts, websites, contact info or download a program. Overall, mobile apps allow for a more interaction with your customers.
3. Apps are always accessible, despite connectivity. Websites can only be used when users have access to the internet, but your customers can interact with a mobile app anytime they want, which gives them 24/7 access to your business.
4. Apps are like digital business cards. Like any interaction with your customers, mobile apps give them an idea of what your company is all about and gives you a chance to connect with customers and provide them with information about your business.
5. Apps offer a better user experience, which is increasingly more important. Create a relationship with the customer, especially through the integration of social media where you can communicate with users worldwide and see what they are saying about your business.
6. A typical person spends about 4+ hours per day using a smartphone. Compared to only about 1 hour per day using a personal computer. Therefore users will spend more time using your mobile app than your website.
Ready to get a mobile app for your business? Contact us for more information or if you have any questions.